Read it first!
Hello. This is an announcement of the “picking Topics”.
You can pick 2~3 topics until Sept. 19(18:00)
Firstly, you must choose 2~3 topics what you are going to present.
- All of three topics must be different.
- You can’t choose the topics that already 3 comment attached by the others.
- You can’t choose the detailed part that already commented.
- If you present 3 topics, you are evaluated with 2 highest scores
instead of being evaluated directly by two scores.
Secondly, put your student number, name, and detailed part in the comment area.
- For example, if i pick “Image De-hazing”,
- click the topic first and then write down “201xxxxx(student number), hong gil dong(name), 1(detailed part)” in the comment area.
- One topic contains three detailed parts
- 1: pioneer research of this topic
- 2: intermediate research
- 3: state-of-the-art research (maybe deep learning)
Finally, if you attach comment in all of topics what you want , please just wait for your present week 🙂
- The paper would be uploaded 3~4 days before your present day.
Remember, YOU CAN NOT CHOOSE THE TOPICS THAT ALREADY 3 COMMENT ATTACHED.
(You also can not choose detailed part that already commented.)